Monday, March 28, 2011

Green

The only green you will see around these parts


are the leaves of my house plants.


 It is rather depressing. It is snowing again.


And it will snow tomorrow.


And there are heaps of snow three feet deep on the lawn.
I am not kidding.



On the bright side, my Granddaughter Eden came over
on the weekend. Athena tried tacos for the
very first time in her 7 years of life.
The picture tells the story.



Oh Spring, gentle spring,
where art thou?
Please come soon lest we all despair.

5 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

We have had crazy weather all season haven't we? I do hope spring finds you soon.
Warmly,
Tracey

Tara said...

Spring is taking her sweet time getting here this year isn't she?

Hang in there.... soon you'll be gazing out at a green lawn!!

dawn klinge said...

Yum...tacos sounds like a good idea for dinner tonight. I hope spring comes soon for you. I feel for ya.

denise said...

Spring took a long vacation this year, I think!

Bending Birches said...

those are some beautiful shades of green in your home, love:):)
hello, spring? where are you???