Monday, July 9, 2012

Quiet Contemplation::8









Today I am 47 years old.
I am a woman
wife
mother.

I am a daughter
sister
auntie
friend.

I love the outdoors
nature
the moon
and yoga
and my canoe.

I like the smell of
evening scented stock
old fashioned roses
and onions frying in butter.

I listen to classical music,
Josh Groban
Randy Travis
Fleetwood Mac
Simon and Garfunkel.

I read mostly
non-fiction
home school books
and nature stories
(like Thoreau)

I love to eat
SOUP!
and to drink
red wine.

I adore my family.
I have 1 husband
4 daughters
3 sons-in-law
3 (soon to be 4!) granddaughters.

I love my life.

2 comments:

Lyse said...

Sounds like a great life.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!

I just figured out where Athena got her eyes. :) And that picture of you in pink socks? Dee-lightful.