Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Quiet Contemplation::4


We are back from a busy long weekend.
It started with a birthday party in the city.
Time to put on a pretty dress and gloss up her lips.

Later we headed back to our home town for a reunion of sorts.
We don't all get together very often.
Lately it has been once a summer.
It is so nice to catch up.
The neices and nephews are growing so fast.
It is more noticeable when you don't see them often.
Good kids.

My sisters.
My mother.
I like them.
Each is unique.
My brother.
Quite the character.
Red glow in the dark pants.
Really!!

My girls were there too.
Of course, they are the best.
My son,
 ( I like to call him that although he is my
son-in-law)
Great guy.

It is so nice to be back home.
Even Paul agrees.
We love seeing the people
but we hate the travel/hotel bit.
Although she did love the jet tub in the room.



1 comment:

Sara said...

Coming back home is always a good feeling. :)