I know there are a lot of you out there who read this blog. I am flattered really. I write this blog for myself, my family who live far away and for my few blogging friends.
I further know, that very few of you comment. That's okay. I don't comment on all of the blogs I read either. But here's the thing... I have some questions that I would like your opinion on. Things I wonder about and wonder what others think about them. I am not one easily swayed by others opinions. Just ask my poor husband how stubborn I can be. I am, however, one who likes to look at all sides of a situation before making a decision AND I am not afraid to change my mind if I see a better way of doing something.
I would ask a favor of you to answer as many or as few of the questions I will ask below, even if you have thus far never so much as typed a word here before. Thank you in advance for your words.
1. How much time do you allow your child to be on screens on any given day?
2. How often would you think it is optimal for your child to play with other
children each week?
3. Do your children participate in extra-curricular activities? How many?
4. How important is it to you which books your child reads or is it good
enough that they are reading at all?
5. Do you live in a city, small town or in the country? How far away are you
from the nearest city?
6. If you home school, what is your top reason for doing so? And if you send
your child to public school, what is the best thing about that for them?
7. What is the best website you have ever been to for recipes? For home school resources? For homesteading/ simple living?
Again, these are the things I have been thinking about and I look to you for your words. Happy Friday folks. Enjoy your weekend!
(Eeek! Did I mention I have a new granddaughter!)