Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Don't Know What I Did To Deserve This

Like the title says, I don't know what I did to deserve these wonderful gifts from my Love.

The weekend was full and busy for him.
First he sought out, secured and brought home some re-claimed oak hardwood.

He tore out the baseboards, carpet and underlay.
Removed the tracking and prepared the subfloor. 


He painstakingly puzzled the pieces to fit.
It took him roughly a full day of work.

He put everything back together and even swept up the mess.

He literally put blood, sweat and tears into this project for me. Well, not tears. None that I saw anyway.


He did all this for me. All for my yoga studio upstairs.


I am hoping to get up there this afternoon to try it out.



My meditation pillow awaits me.




And on top of it all, before the project began he brought home these lovelies.




 He is a good man. Thanks honey!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Looks great!

Dad sure does have Josie's identical nose!

Lyse, Ebony, and Olivia said...

Nice.

Anonymous said...

I know what you did to deserve it. Think about it.
mom

Tara said...

He's a keeper for sure!

Enjoy your new studio :0)

heather said...

so wonderful, michelle! i love your cork block too... :)

enjoy your new space, no question you deserve this. xo

Dawn said...

You do have a good man! Enjoy your new yoga studio.