Wednesday, December 8, 2010

School Days

We are packing in as much learning as we can these days.
So much to cover before winter vacation.
Things like the Iditarod which is a newfound
interest of hers.

We are at a good spot to take a break with learning to read,
after a few more weeks that is.
Math is coming along very well.
Our winter study is moving along nicely.
All is well on the learning front.


 All bathed up and ready for bed, but just one more book please.


 Someone is tired of getting pictures taken. I assure you
no disrespect was intended by the gesture.


 I found this old typewriter on a public "used items" site for $10

 Isn't it much more fun to do a spelling test on it?
This is the sweater my Mother knit for Athena last
Christmas. I fits her now!


 (This is the reaction I got when I asked her how to spell the word length)
What? Your children don't wear bells on their wrists
during school? No? Why not?


 She thinks she is ready to start handwriting.

 We need to work more on the printing first.



Lots of crafting.


And snow play.

And this picture from a few months ago
after she asked me to make her a baby Bjorn
for her little pup.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Your little girl is mixing in so much fun with her learning!

Love the bells bracelet :0)

Lyse, Ebony, and Olivia said...

She is a doll. I wish I had the chance to see her more.