Thursday, January 28, 2010

DressGreen Etsy Goodness

My Etsy package arrived yesterday and I couldn't be more happy. I have searched high and low for products such as these. I have tried every product from the Drug stores made especially for sensitive skin. I have tried many organic products too. Some were better than others and none where what I was looking for.


I tried every product last night. I knew the true test would be today. Would I have redness and irritation? Maybe a full blown rash on my face or hands?





Not any hint of a reaction. I am in LOVE!


The soap was wonderful. It didn't sting my hands at all. There wasn't that familiar residue when rinsed off. The wood soap dish is beautiful too, don't you think?




The body lotion... amazing. My skin was so soft. So soft that my husband commented on it, not knowing I had tried something new. The foot balm, excellent.



The facial moisturizer was great too. And the lip balm. As a matter of fact, I don't think I ordered the lip balm. I think Lauren threw it in.

The jars are all so pretty. Simple. Clean. And the package came wrapped in beautiful shades of green tissue paper. A real delight for the senses.



I am so overly excited about these products I have to shout it from the rooftop. Now I hope that she'll continue to make them or I may just cry.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

The packaging is very pretty. You've got me interested. I'm off to go check out this etsy store.