Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wall Art

Take a look at my newest wall art. Actually I have had the piece for almost a year and just couldn't get the location quite right. It now hangs in the kitchen where my trusty Renoir print used to hang.





That Renoir used to bring me such joy and I have moved it with us everywhere and it has always been in my kitchen. It just doesn't appeal to me as it used to.




This does! So, dear family, if you are reading this, and I know school pictures have already been taken, please drop a picture of my nieces and nephews in the mail, or a family picture for that matter, so I can add them to my display!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I like the family tree! Neat idea.

Kaivalya said...

I love that Renoir too! I first looked at it closely when I saw a print in an office I worked at and it's been a favourite ever since. I used to love to 'lose myself' in the scene, imagine I was there...

dawn klinge said...

That's a great piece of wall art. I wish you all the best in whatever big changes are coming up for your family.

Anonymous said...

The question of home schooling comes up in my mind because I have seen a drastic change in our little girl. She is becoming sneaky, and evasive. She seems to be losing her sweet innocence. I know that it will eventually be lost but I am not ready yet.
If you have not guessed it yet this is Athena's dear dad.