Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Warm Welcome


I have been wanting to blog again for some time now. Why? Sometimes I ask myself that too. Part of me wants a record of my life, of our lives, for my own enjoyment and so I don't forget. I think another part of me just wants to be known. Just wants a place to be honest, to share my thoughts. To think out loud.


I have been with my love almost since I have been alive. We met when I was 14 years old. We married when we were both 18. We have 4 daughters ranging in age from 26 to 5. In a few short months we will celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary. I will be 44 years old in July.


I plan to use this space to "think out loud", to archive my life and that of my family and hopefully gain a few friends along the way.


I read several blogs myself and I have been inspired by so many women. Women just like me. Women unlike me. Women I would aspire to be like. Women who I could never be like. You will find links to these women on my sidebar.


No one may ever read this blog but that is okay. It is for me. If you do read it, maybe it is for you too. One never knows.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I look forward to it!

Kaivalya said...

Hooray! I'm excited that you're back to blogging. I truly enjoy hearing the stories of your life. Happy writing :-)